1. DSM runs on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (64 bit).
2. Ubuntu 17.04 is no longer supported.
3. Please upgrade first the Deva onboard software, and then proceed to upgrade DSM.
1. We recommend a backup before proceeding.
2. Update onboard software on all your DEVAs.
3. From the DSM, open a Terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T).
wget http://packages.powersoft.it/Devabiz_Install.run; chmod +x Devabiz_Install.run; sudo ./Devabiz_Install.run
5. Restart the System.
If an update is present for the DSM, the Ubuntu Update Center should notify an update for the “devabiz” package.
Otherwise, run on Terminal:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
WIFI: Add support for WPA Enterprise encryption
Minor UI fixes
Fixes possible issues with Camera
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.